Learning and Training Coordinator- Global
CHF is seeking a LEARNING AND TRAINING COORDINATOR for an upcoming five-year global IQC to provide services in support of Knowledge Generation, Dissemination and Management, Training, Field Implementation Programs, and Analytical Services for USAID’s Office of Conflict Management and Mitigation.
The Learning and Training Coordinator will work closely with the technical director to ensure technical assistance provided under various task orders captures best practices, case studies and learning opportunities. This will be a prominent role in designated learning program task orders.
- Masters or PhD required in education/training, management, organizational development, or organizational psychology with demonstrated experience in organizational learning.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience implementing training, adult learning, or other knowledge dissemination programs. Experience with training programs in international development and conflict prevention and training global USAID personnel is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years experience managing teams and/or supervising professional and support staff.
- U.S. Work Authorization required.
- Ability to travel extensively to conflict or post conflict environments.